Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Haunted House (Dollhouse)

Hi, I haven't posted in forever, but I wanted to share this Halloween Haunted House that I built with my 8 year old son:

 It is made from 4 cardboard boxes, taped together.  You also cut off some of the box flaps to make the roof for the house.  (Link to instructions below).
 Then we added candy corn lights and taped them to the box where necessary.
 Next we took out all of our Halloween decorations and went wild!
 You could do a different theme for each section, but we just sort of made it up as we went along, funner that way!
 Pirate hat on the top, why not?
 They're everywhere ;)
 Yikes!
 Eek!
 Need an extra hand? ;)
 Pumpkin Patch!
 And yep, that tag is from Amy at Living Locurto!


After Halloween, we will leave the candy corn lights and fall decor in the house.  Then for Christmas, we will switch it over to a Christmas theme.  I have even ordered tree lights from Zulily and I am hoping to punch a hole in each wall to have a lit tree in each section of the house.  

The instructions for building this house are easy as pie and you can find them at Planetpals.

If you make a house, I would love to see it!
ttfn,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails