Saturday, December 5, 2009

Microsuede Comforter, 4 Colors, Any Size $39.99!



Here's a nice deal on a microsuede comforter set from Amazon.com!



They come in Twin, Full/Queen or King and each size set comes with microsuede feather filled comforter and 2 pillow shams and each size is clearanced priced at $39.99 with free shipping!





Here are the 4 color choices:





Brick:




Camel:



Black:




And Chocolate:





Product Description



Enjoy the luxurious feel of microsuede with this stylish king bedding set, which includes a comforter and two matching shams. The set is made of 100-percent polyester microfiber that's undergone a sueding finishing process. The end result is a fabric with a slightly napped surface that looks and feels like genuine suede despite its synthetic nature. Available in four fashion colors, the comforter is filled with 100% waterfowl feathers. Both the comforter and shams feature matching 100% polyester microfiber on the reverse.




Looks so warm and cozy and I love the vibrant colors, too. I think I like the Brick and Chocolate the best, but they're all nice. That brick color reminds me of Christmas, it would look great with some red and white pillows on it for the season...and would take you right into Valentine's Day, too.



I just love getting a new look for my bedroom, it's like buying a new outfit...now, to pick a color ;)



ttfn,

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow - I wanted to order one (LOVED the free shipping option), but the only way you get free shipping is if you sign up for a free trial of AmazonPrime. Did you find another way to get it other than signing up for AmazonPrime?

dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

Bella Casa said...

Hi Deborah, any order over $25 is free on Amazon.com. They are offering a lot of people a free trial of Amazon.com Prime, but you do not have to sign up for that. I did so that I can receive anything I order in December in 2 days...might come in handy with Christmas being this month...but if you do sign up for the trial, make sure to go into your account and uncheck the 'automatically renew' box, or you will be charged for that membership come January. I love ordering from Amazon.com, but I don't find a need to have the Prime Membership, since most of the time my orders are over $25, so I get free shipping anyway.

What color are you going to get?

Related Posts with Thumbnails