Specially-marked Crayola crayon boxes (48, 64, 96, 120-ct. as well as the 150-ct. Crayon Tower) will include a code that lets you print the custom coloring pages. Kids and moms can try out the application for free online at Crayola.com/colorme, but a code is required to print out the personalized coloring pages. Each code found in 64-count boxes and larger is good for six months of unlimited prints. The 48-count box has a code that is good for three months of unlimited prints.
Here is a FREE One Day Code for you: PRT77F3S
The program is so easy to use that your child can even help you do it.
1. Upload a new or existing digital photo onto the “Lights, Camera, Color” application at Crayola.com/colorme
2. Print out your coloring page or save and send it to Coloring Page Maker to customize with fun graphics.
3. Choose a background: you can choose from several including a desert, a beach, a haunted house and more.
4. Add props such as a hat, mustache, wings, etc.
5. Select words/phrases: “Best Friends,” “Kids Only,” “All Star” to name just a few.
6. Save and print.
7. Start coloring your one-of-a-kind creation.
Here is an example of what you can create:
Pretty cool, huh?
To enter to win, just leave a comment, it's that easy!
For extra entries:
-Tweet about this giveaway and leave link (2 extra entries, leave 2 extra comments)
Good Luck! I will chose a winner on Friday, November 20th!!!