Last summer, I visited Colasanti's Market in Milford, Michigan and they had this delicious salad out for sampling. Ever since, it has been one of our favorite summer dishes. Enjoy!
Fresh Summer Salad
- 8 Cluster Tomatoes or Roma Tomatoes, chunked
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Sweet Onion, sliced
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 3 Heads of Belgium Endive or 1 Head Radicchio, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Olive Oil
- 2 oz. Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Make sure to stop by soon, I will be having another great giveaway!