Thursday, July 9, 2009

Smith & Hawken Are Closing Their Stores - Look For Liquidation Prices

Well, this is very sad news, I love Smith & Hawken! I have bought several nice things from them from my Target store in the past couple of years. I will miss them!!!

Start looking for clearance items at their stores and at Target. Let me know what you find! Good Luck!





468x60_logo

Smith & Hawken is Liquidating

Dear Customer,

Smith & Hawken today announced it is closing its stores and liquidating the company. This liquidation process will occur over the next five to six months, which means we expect to phase out the business by the end of the year. The closure process, which is being managed by third-party consultants, begins with storewide sales on July 9. Store closures are expected to be completed by the end of the year. Orders via Smith & Hawken's Web site, catalog and call center will be discontinued effective July 9, and customers will be directed to purchase products at the stores. Smith & Hawken gift cards will be honored at the stores during the closure process. Smith & Hawken has 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C.

Sincerely,

Brigid Harris
Director of Marketing
Smith & Hawken
brigid.harris@smithandhawken.com




ttfn,

6 comments:

Kimba said...

What a bummer! I love S&H!

Sigh.
Kimba

JAMESEE16 said...

great week-end

squawmama said...

Sorry to hear that... but I know you'll find some great deals.

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Gretchen said...

Thanks for the info. I loved everything they made.

Gretchen
birdnestcottage.typepad.com

Angie said...

Oh how sad, I love that store.

TheOldPostRoad said...

Wow. Such pretty things, too! Drat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails