Thursday, June 11, 2009

Buy a House - at a Live Auction!

I am a real estate nut. For fun, I read home listings on Realtor.com and For Sale By Owner.com. If there's a show on HGTV about house flipping or decorating on a budget, I'm watching it! (Of course!)




So, when I came across the Williams & Williams Real Estate Auction fan page at Facebook, I just had to become a fan right away. The thought of buying a home at auction is pretty exciting. Everyone loves a good deal, but a deal on a large investment, such as house must be very thrilling!

On June 20th, from 3-7 PM EST, Williams & Williams is going to hold a live auction for single family homes in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and many other states across America. You can watch it on Direct TV or Dish TV (both of which I don't have, drats!). Or you can view it worldwide on: http://www.auctionnetwork.com .

And even though I don't have the big bucks to participate in the auction, I plan to watch it, because I'm a house loving gal like that.


Do you love all things home and garden? Will you watch the live home auction? Or have you ever attended a home auction?



ttfn,

9 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Wouldn't that just be so fun to be able to bid on a house? Yep, I would LOVE that. :)

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Bella; I just love all the home and garden shows, and I am a true HGTV nut...lol I love to watch when they have House Hunters on. I have not seen a home auction, I will have to get on the site and see what's up... Thanks for sharing that... sounds like lots of fun.

Hugs;
Alaura

Maya@Completely-Coastal.com said...

Oh, yes, I watch HGTV a lot! Flipping house shows have kind of disappeared, well we all know why, what's my house worth and house hunters are some of my faves.

Different Dog said...

What a fun idea...I am going to have a look into this. I'm looking for a house in the near future! Your blog is so cute!

Bella Casa said...

Thank you, Different Dog!

Yes, Jen, it would be fun, wouldn't it? So exciting I bet!

Alaura & Maya, I just love HGTV! And you're right, Maya, the flipping shows are getting scarce. I would love to flip homes, but my dh is not interested, lol.

squawmama said...

Hey Bella.... I love homes on wheels. ☺☺☺☺ Yes I do enjoy looking at beautiful homes also. Have fun watching it!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

artis1111 said...

The only auction Iever went to ,they had a lot of 6 paintings and I bid on them and then I raised on myself.hehe Any way I got the paintings and have loved them.Kathy

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I love searching real estate listings too...and of course I'm an HGTV junkie! :)

Come by and visit if you have a chance--I'm giving away giftcards to TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

~ Sarah

Linda Crispell said...

My new favorite programs to watch are dirty house shows, especially the BBC one!Why do I love watching other people's messes?
I am always afraid I will get carried away bidding during an auction.

Related Posts with Thumbnails