Wednesday, May 27, 2009

XL Twin Sheets for Dorms on Sale at Tuesday Morning



A decorating friend of mine (who's kitchen just happened to be featured in Better Homes and Garden, Kitchen and Baths Spring 1995 edition)...told me that they have the XL Twin sheets on sale at Tuesday Morning for $16.99! That's a great deal, so if you know any college-bound grads, you might want to let them know or better yet, go pick up a set for them.

Here are some pics of my friend's kitchen from the magazine, enjoy:









To think, she designed this kitchen in 1995 and it still looks beautiful today! That is the sign of a great designer. I could definitely see myself sitting at this table and enjoying a meal with good friends. Bravo, bravo, Kathy!!!


ttfn,

4 comments:

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

How cool that you have a friend who's home was in a magazine. How did they find out about her? Did she submit photos?

Bella Casa said...

Hi Karen,

I think she did, but I am not sure. I was thinking today as I posted these to my blog that I should ask her to write a guest post about the whole experience. I just know it had to be so exciting for her!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful kitchen and to be featured in that magazine...WOW!!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

That is so exciting! Her kitchen looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing that. laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails