Monday, May 11, 2009

Winner of "Seven Pounds" DVD

Good morning!




I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had a really nice Mother's Day weekend with Velo and my boys. Here is my youngest son at the Mother's Day Tea on Friday, he is walking into the room with his classmates, holding his flower he planted for me, so cute:





They also sang a song to us and used Sign Language, too, so cool!





And now on to our lucky winner announcement! I love having quickie little giveaways, because there are generally less entries and a better chance to win, whoo-hoo! And the winner of the "Seven Pounds" DVD is.....

Carla from Tales of the T's blog!

Congratulations, Carla! I will be contacting you soon!

Thanks everyone for entering and I hope that if you didn't win, you will still see this movie, it will really move you!

I hope you all have a great week!

ttfn,
Related Posts with Thumbnails