Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kirkland's Home Memorial Weekend Sale




Kirkland's Home is having their Memorial Weekend Sidewalk sale today through Monday.


Take 25% off clearanced items, too!


Also, I received a coupon for $10 off $50 or more, in an email from Kirkland's, so make sure to sign up for their email updates at their website. (If anyone knows how to make this coupon big enough to print on BlogSpot.com, please let me know. I would love to share this coupon with everyone, but I am unable to post it here in a big enough picture).


Now, don't just sit there...get to Kirkland's ;)


Have a nice holiday weekend!


ttfn,

8 comments:

Lou Cinda said...

Thanks for the reminder! I just found your blog and it is wonderful! I have signed up and am a follower!!

Have a great weekend! I'm off to Kirland's!

Lou Cinda :)

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

I was driving back from the blogger outing at Longwood Gardens when I drove past the outlets in Lancaster. My car pulled into the outlet right in front of Kirkland's Home. Bad car. I left with monogramed hand towels.

TidyMom said...

Ooh, I love Kirklands and I LOVE getting their emails too!!

~TidyMom

Bella Casa said...

Thank you Lou Cinda, you are so sweet, let me know what you get at Kirkland's if you go :)

That's funny, Karen! I love monogrammed decor, too :)

Hi TidyMom ;)

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Thanks for sharing this! I love Kirkland's! Could you do the coupon in PDF and then post it on our blog?

I, too am having a Memorial Day Sale on my website! Everything is 35% off, fabrics, clothing and lots more. Hope you will stop by and visit me!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Mimi

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love Kirklands! I know I won't make it out there today - boo hoo!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Just popped in to say hi! Did you get to Kirklands?

Linda said...

Bella, Thanks for the info about Kirkland's - love that store. Oh, I agree with you about Behr paint...have you noticed how there is no odor with it? Love that. Also, they will mix any color from BM or SW, etc. to match with Behr. Oh, about "Haute Couture"....that means very fine (excellent) sewing....like, for example, certain stores carry very high quality clothing for those who like "Haute Couture". (I'm a retired French teacher and love it when people use French words! - très bien!). Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails