Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pier 1 Moss Bunny on a Stick

Pier One has the cutest Moss Bunnies on a Stick and the best part? They are only $2! (How's that for decorating on a budget?) Perfect for Easter and Spring Decor, too!

(I am adding my bunnies on a stick to the Hooked on Houses party today, too! )

Grits and Glamour is having a blog party to show off what you are doing with your Bunny on a Stick and here is what I came up with:


Here the bunny is in my spray painted bucket flower holder:






Now the bunny on the stick is on top of my tabletop grapevine tree in the living room. See all of those paint chips on the wall? There are actually almost 100 colors on the wall! I have yet to pick a color, but I think I am pretty close.







Now the bunny has hopped onto my floral arrangement. I made it from items that I also purchased at Pier 1 yesterday. I just love it! It definitely shouts, "Spring!"




Now the bunny is on my gossip bench. I stuck some green fabric trim in the urn and tucked the bunny in there. Cute!





And finally, the bunny has rested in a hurricane jar full of potpourri on my telephone charging station table. I just love this little bunny! In fact, so does Robert, so I am glad that I got 2, because he keeps wanting to play with them!


Hope you enjoyed my bunny's adventures. For more bunny on a stick fun, join the party at Grits and Glamour!

ttfn,

18 comments:

Darlene said...

Well your bunny on a stick has hopped around to a lot of fun places in your home. Too CUTE! I hope you can find your new paint color soon.

ceekay said...

Cute on your BoaS is hopping all over the house!!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Wow! Your bunny really gets around-active little guy, isn't he? Love all of the places you put him, and that arrangement on your table looks soooo pretty. laurie

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Caaaute!!

Lynda said...

Pretty, pretty!

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

I just got my Bunny on a stick this evening. I wanted to get the fat little white bird salt and pepper shakers but they didn't get any in, although it was in their flyer. Can my bunny come over and play with your bunny?

Mary said...

Your bunny gets around. Busy bunny! Did you say 100 paint swatches? My husband would die - he gets overwhelmed so easily! But I think I'd totally be just like you. I have no idea how I'll decide. Right now all of our walls are white, and we're supposed to take on painting when the weather gets warm!

Southern Fried Gal said...

I love the bunny on a stick and can't wait for mine to find a permanent home. I like him in the floral arrangement best.

Also glad to know I'm not the only one trying to pick a color. Just when I think I'm ready to commit I change my mind again - ha! Can't wait to see what you decide!

amariaf2000 said...

Those little bunnies are so adorable!! Thanks for the ideas!!
~angela @ peonypatch

Rue said...

Hi bella :)

That bunny is so cute and he looks great everywhere ;)

rue

Tori aka The Sweet Jelly Bean said...

Too cute and just the right price!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

These are just the cutest little things! I was so tempted to buy some at Pier One the other day. Maybe next year!

Cass @ That Old House said...

I love those bunnies on the sticks! I need to get out of the house, away from the computer, and to the nearest Pier One right away!

Sooooo cute.
Cass

Pen Pen said...

Your bunny has been busy! He looks great everywhere!

The Animator's Wife said...

So cute. I want one too. And the adventures are limitless!

Kammy said...

My....your bunny sure gets around...hee hee - lots of fun !
Hugs, Kammy

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, I saw those sweet bunnies at Pier One. I was on a spending freeze so no bunnies for me. :-)

Happy week!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

That bunny on a stick is too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails