Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pier 1 Hand Painted Plates Wall Decor

I was at Pier 1 Imports today, shopping for the cute $2 Moss Bunny on a Stick and look what I found there...a pre-designed arrangement of plates that you just hang up on the wall! How cool is that? And it's pretty BIG, too, so it would really make an impact in any room.



The price? $74.95! I don't think that is bad at all! I really wanted to buy one (I am very impulsive that way!), but I am not sure where I would hang it just yet, so I wanted to hold off for now. But if you are looking for something cool for your wall space, head over to Pier One and check it out!



Now, I need to find a place for my Bunny on a Stick so I can add my picture to the Bunny on a Stick Party at Grits and Glamour!




ttfn,

10 comments:

kristacolvin said...

cute! but my first reaction was it looked like Facebook Flair!!! cheers, k

Sara said...

I seriously think I saw that on Grey's Anatomy on one of the walls in the house last week.

Tootsie said...

I like this a lot!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I need to go see if they still have the bunnies!

~sarah

Darlene said...

Those plates look really great! Darn, I saw those bunnies on a stick when I was at Pier 1 last week....I didn't buy any. What WAS I thinking????

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

I love those plates -- did you notice they are metal? I was amazed at that -- they look so real! I'm off to check out this party!! :)

tidymom said...

I've been thinking of buying that EXACT wall hanging! LOL
and yes, it was on Grey's Anatomy last week.

~TidyMom

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I was just at Pier One but didn't see those plates at ours. Interesting idea!

Hadn't heard about the Bunny on a Stick Party. That sounds like fun! Love those cute little things. :-)

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I feel like this is a perfect way to display mismacthed yard sale plates in an unexpected way! I think I feel a cheap challenge coming my way. :-)

William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails