Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Blog: Beach Cottage Love

Our friend, Julia at Hooked on Houses, has a new blog!



It's called Beach Cottage Love and it's fabulous! So go grab a cold beverage and like Julia says, take your flip flops off and enjoy your visit at her new blog. Make sure to add it to your blog roll and become a Follower, heck, all the cool kids are doing it ;)


Do you have any favorite new (or new to you) blogs to recommend? I would love to hear about them. Thanks!


ttfn,


PS: We have been busy painting our living room and having family over and Peter Cottontail and all of that good stuff! I hope to post pics of my Living Room this week!

8 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I'm really excited about this. I used to follow that blog and then lost it somehow, probably because she started a new one. Anyway thanks for the info!

Kathleen Ellis said...

Mmmmm...what a fabulous idea...a dream home blog! Thanks for the heads up!
Happy Spring!
;-D

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

You are such a sweetheart, Bella. Thanks for the shout-out for my baby blog! :-)

J75P said...

Hi Bella,

I found this really cool blog called endemic world, a New Zealand Design blog run by my good friend Elliot. A little different style, but definitely worth a look.

Susan S. said...

Thanks for letting us know about the NEW Hooked on Houses blog. That looks like it will be fun to look at.

Mary said...

Very cool. Gonna go check it out. I love the Beach Cottage Look. Cannot wait to see your living room, Bella!

JeanetteS said...

I like to shop for window treatments at Smith & Noble as well as Pottery Barn and Overstock.com. The same go for rugs, including SmartBargains.com.

I look forward to seeing more of your projects as I now have you bookmarked.

Good luck! Jeanette

P J Lipscomb said...

Really love your blog. I got some great ideas for my home. Pam (Ehow) Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails