Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Area Rug for Living Room from Target


Did you know that Target sells area rugs? I guess I had seen them in the store before, but for some reason, just did not think to shop online at Target, when I was shopping for area rugs a couple of weeks ago.


Thankfully, during my search, I decided to ask on twitter where to look for rugs and @KaseyinCharge suggested Target...and bingo, I found the perfect rug for our living room, at a great price:


Target: Atmosphere Floral Blocks Rug Collection - Brown

The colors are very warm and muted. The rug itself is very soft and plush. I didn't know what to expect purchasing a rug online, but thankfully, this purchase was a wonderful surprise. It also doesn't 'curl' up on the ends like I have read many rugs will do for a few days to weeks...this rug just laid out flat in our living room the first time.

So, now you have seen the slipcovers that I ordered and a sneak peek of the furniture arrangement. I am just waiting to purchase some more tables and lighting and then I will show you the entire room. I can't wait!

What projects are you working on?

ttfn,


PS: Make sure to click on Kasey In Charge's link above to see her beautiful mint green baby nursery, it's beautiful!!!

11 comments:

Songbirdtiff said...

Gorgeous rug! I have a living room makeover coming out on Thursday. I can't wait to see yours! Slipcovers and new rugs are FABULOUS, aren't they?

Susan S. said...

Ohhhh...that's PRETTY! Good job....Who doesn't LOVE Target!!

A Touch of Country said...

I think it is awesome. Love the vine looking things running thru it. It softens it I think.

What size did you get?

Bella Casa said...

Thanks everyone!

I got the largest one, which is approximately 8 x 10.

Dori said...

Love the rug...great colors!

Carla said...

Oooh, love the rug. Those colors would work well in my office. I'm going to have to check out target.com. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Hi Bella,

Speaking of Rugs................

Do you know anyone that has a child with an initial "K" and decorates with Navy & Red?? Or even an adult for that matter. We have two 4X6 navy blue rugs with red "K" inlays in the caslon font (CaslonNo540SwaD) that we made by mistake. They would look great in a coastal decor!

Now I need to sell them. They are normally $159.99 each but I will take $99 each. I'm posting a blog about them tonight, but if you can get the word out for me or if you know anyone that would be interested....I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks
Darlene
www.creativecarpetdesign.com
blog: www.ourcreativelife.blogspot.com

Bella Casa said...

Thanks, Dori and Carla!

Darlene, if you send me the link to your post, I will forward it around. Do you have an Etsy shop? I don't think the fees are very high there for commissions.

Good Luck and I look forward to hearing from you.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh that rug is soooo pretty. I would have picked that too. laurie

Southern Fried Gal said...

Love the colors in the rug! Can't wait to see the final reveal!

jane said...

Casamodern has a Huge collection of modern Area Rug with an array of modern designs. Each has its own great look that will find a way to enhance your home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails