Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living Room Sneak Peek!

Hi,

We are almost done with the Living Room! Just need some more tables and lighting...but I wanted to give you a little preview...notice anything???





I am soooo glad that we played around with the furniture placement again...we had tried it this way before, but for some reason I didn't like it, now I love it and could kick myself for not doing this sooner!




Still lots to do, but most of the big things are done. I am just so glad that we can now enjoy this room and the Iron Work Wall, what a big difference!
More to come soon!

ttfn,

13 comments:

Darlene said...

I LOVE that!!! Much better than the entertainment center in front of the iron (isn't that how it was?). Great job!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I like it. The ironwork is almost like an architectural focal point.

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

It looks GREAT! Working with it is better than working against it...I love it!

Karen said...

It looks wonderful! Makes me realize how I need to paint!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You're such a tease!!!

Cottage Rose said...

Love the new look, the iron work has so much detail I love how you hung frames on it...

Hugs;
Alaura

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Bella!

Love the furniture placement! Can hardly wait to see the finished room!

Hugs, Sherry

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

A sneak peak? We can't wait to see it all. I love the iron work. :)

Soyun Park said...

The livingroom looks really nice. Let us know how you complete the room~

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It makes such a difference! Love it.

Mary said...

Very pretty, but you're such a tease. We've been waiting weeks to see this living room makeover! Looking forward to seeing the finished product soon.

Bella Casa said...

lol, Mary!

I am waiting to get more tables and lighting, but at the rate I am not going to be done for months!

Maybe I should post what we've done so far :)

Hope you and everyone are having a wonderful weekend!

Bellamere Cottage said...

Lovely!

Blessings,
Spencer

Related Posts with Thumbnails