Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home & Garden at Aldi's (Who Knew?)



We just had an Aldi's market open up near our home. I already have a few favorites from Aldi's and today I was going to stop in and pick up a few of those items.

What a nice surprise to see Home and Garden items...at Aldi's! And the prices were too low to pass up! We have a hole in our patio umbrella, so the first thing that I added to my cart was this Apple Green Patio Umbrella for $39.99! I love this color (and price!)




The next item to come home with me was this Patio Umbrella Stand for $16.99. We have a hideous plastic one, with duct tape all over it....the shame in it all (ha!), so I can finally get rid of that thing and have something much nicer to look at.



And finally a new black rubber Welcome Mat, for the low, low price of $8.99! What a deal (and they had a few different designs, too!)




They also had a gazebo, glider, wagon, child's picnic table with umbrella, outdoor lighting, gardening and hose tools and even some annual plants, oh and a bbq grill, too!
So, if you are lucky enough to have an Aldi's nearby, stop in and see what they have in their Home and Garden department...and don't forget to pick up some European Chocolate for $1.89 ;)






ttfn,

15 comments:

Songbirdtiff said...

I love Aldi! One of these day's I'm going to get around to doing a thorough review of their new face products which are fantastic.

Simply Susan said...

I had absolutely no idea that Aldi's had an Home and Garden section. I have to get myself over there and check it out! ;o)

Victoria said...

I love my Aldi's! I rarely shop elsewhere.

Ours didn't have as much of the home and garden products.

To me it's always fun to see what different items they have each week!

Luv a Bargain! said...

I am very sad that the is not an Aldi in New Hampshire:( That is such great bargains!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I love Aldi's! You lucky girl. I shopped there all the time in Germany.

Ali Mae said...

Ha, Ha. . . my husband chose the medical school he goes to because one of the perks is that Aldi's is right down the street :D. We love that place

Tootsie said...

hope we get this place here some day.....SOON!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Oh, that sounds great! We don't have one around here.

~Kim

Manuela@Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Very nice! We have an Aldi close by and I buy some of there grocery items and the flowers are usually a good price too!

Manuela

Whimsical Creations said...

I bought a folding chair, table & umbrella set 3yrs ago from there for $70 and LOVE it!! I also have bought blow-up pools there for he kids.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

I sure wish there was one of these stores nearby, because you got some amazing bargains! laurie

Pearl Maple said...

They all look fabulous, it is amazing what a few little creative touches here and there will do to make a house a home. All the better for a bargain price. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Let me tell you, Aldi has come a LONG way. I started going there about 30 years ago when they were only in not so great neighborhoods. They had no refrigerated items then. Just canned, cereal, cookies, chips papergoods, etc. Great savings for kid lunches and snacks. It has really improved.

Kelly said...

I love Aldi too! And I need to find that umbrella stand, haven't seen it at mine :-( Nice blog!
www.whatupduck.com

Gollum said...

We've got an Aldi! I always find incredible oils and European baked goods. Thanks for the mag info!

Related Posts with Thumbnails