Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Free Subscription to Metropolitan Home Magazine

Everybody loves FREE, especially nowadays...and, yes, these free subscriptions do come, in fact I already have a free subscription to Metropolitan Home and love it!




Metropolitan Home is editorially focused on the art of living well. It contains coverage of home design, furnishings, fashion, food, wine and spirits, entertaining, electronics and travel. It is aimed at quality-conscious young adults seeking personal style and comfort in decorating. In every issue of Metropolitan Home you’ll find the latest trends, the hottest products and design ideas that inspire.


Free Subscription to Metropolitan Magazine



ttfn,

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Thanks Bella. Oh, and I received my package...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I will probably post about it tomorrow. I LOVE it!♥

Cottage Rose said...

I have not really read that magazine, but it sounds really great. I love free magazines....

Have a good day

Hugs;
Alaura

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You're always finding great deals! Thanks.

duchess.of.reel said...

Thanks Bella!! I haven't looked at Met Home in a while, so I'm looking forward to getting my FREE copy thanks to your wonderful blog and bargain hunting.

With the downfall of Domino, what are you enjoying these days to replace it?? I'm looking for something similar to read/view but haven't found it yet....

Related Posts with Thumbnails