Sunday, January 4, 2009

Upcoming Blog Party & facebook




Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is having a blog party on Wednesday, January 7th. The guest of honor are your best before and after projects from 2008, how fun! So get your pics and posts ready and join in on the fun on Wednesday, see you there!






Do you have facebook? Do you posts your blog post links to your profile? Of course you do!

Wouldn't you like it if there were an application that would post it there for you automatically?

Well, then you have to go read my new post over at bella casa news to check out this fantastic facebook application, I love it!



Thanks!





ttfn,


PS: Do you know about any other upcoming parties??? Please share your news! Thanks!

4 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Can't wait for Rhoda's blog party. That sounds like it'll be a fun one!

I'm starting up Hooked on Fridays again this week. Anyone who wants to post about something that they're hooked on that relates to houses, decorating, homekeeping, organizing, etc, is welcome to add their link to my page on Friday!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Bella; Rhoda's blog party sounds like a fun time. I will have to go and see what I have.
Hope you have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Jen r. said...

I'm joining, don't you just love parties!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Bella! Thanks for talking up my party. I'm excited too & can't wait to see all of you there. We'll get inspired for more projects this year. I'm sure I'll see something I'll just HAVE to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails