My Fruit Roll-Ups is a new, cool way to put some fun in your next event!
Everyone knows about Fruit Roll-Ups, but now you can personalize them...so when you unroll it, it could say something like, "Happy Birthday!", "Congratulations!" , you can even have a picture, artwork or a logo uploaded onto the Fruit Roll-Up, how cool is that?
I ordered the Valentine's Day My Fruit Roll-Ups for my son, Robert to give to his preschool class for Valentine's Day, so cute!
It's kind of hard to take a picture of them, but it is really, really cute! It has all sorts of Valentine's Day sayings on it and then it also says, "From, Robert." I hope his classmates will like them!
Would you like to win a box of 30 My Fruit Roll-Ups? Then just visit their site and browse around. Come back here and comment on what design you would choose and you're entered!
For extra entries:
- Subscribe via email or RSS to my blog (if you already do, leave a comment that you are already subscribed for your extra entry).
- Follow my blog (again, if you already do, just leave a separate comment that you do, for an extra entry).
- Tell your Twitter Friends about this giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet
- Blog about this giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet
- Stumble this post or any of my blog posts and comment about which one you Stumbled
- Subscribe or Follow my bella casa news blog
Whew! That's alot of extra entries that you can earn! Just make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, because I choose the winner from the list of comments (no time or patience to write them all out on a piece of paper and pull from a hat! ha!).US Residents only, please.
Aren't these so much fun? I can't wait to pick the winner and see what that person (maybe YOU!) will do with them!
I will choose the lucky winner next Thursday! Good Luck!
And if you'd like a free sample of a (regular) Fruit Roll Up, there is a sign up for that on my sidebar for new General Mills registrants.
PS: I have had to delete about 10 entries because when I tried to reply to your entry, there was no way to contact you. If you do not have your email listed with blogger or a blog with blogger, then you must leave your email address in your comment or I will have no way to contact you if you are the winner. Thanks!