Friday, January 9, 2009

Hooked on Houses: Real Estate

I am joining the Hooked on Houses party today, how about you?



I am hooked on all things Real Estate. An afternoon of curling up with a local Real Estate magazine and browsing the For Sale listings, is what I'm all about.



Or for even more fun, I love to go to my own Zillow page and update the pictures of my home...yeah, I'm the life of the party, I know.



And don't even get me started on Realtor.com -- for if you do, you may not see me for a few hours!



And my 2 favorite blogs about houses are Hooked on Houses (of course!) and It's Lovely, I'll take it!



Hooked on Houses is a blog full of house eye candy, from home tours, to celebrity homes to homes from movies and more. Julia keeps it fun and so down to earth, I just love her sense of style and writing. Have you ever spent any time visiting her Home Tour blog parties? They are so much fun and you get to see so much from everyone's contributions, I love that.



It's Lovely, I'll Take It! is an hilarious blog full of very unfortunate pictures that Realtors post on their (unlucky) clients' homes. If you love houses and rolling on the floor of your own home laughing, well then I guarantee you will love Sara's blog. Toooo funny!

So, what are you hooked on?







ttfn,

13 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I haven't been to hooked on houses for awhile. Thanks for reminding me.Have a great weekend !

Karen said...

I am the same way, I think I spent too much time doing that before we moved and it is a permenent habit now!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

That's why we're friends, Bella. Ha. I can lose hours searching those house sites.

Thanks for joining my blog party!! :-)

Chris said...

Bella, I too could spend hours looking at homes and it doesn't matter how bid or small. I'll look at them all.

Hugs,
Chris

Erin said...

I have to say I am hooked on real estate too, but I just discovered facebook and I am catching up with old friends. That is a very bad addiction!

squawmama said...

Hi Bella... Well I have been missing in action for the last 2 weeks but I think I am back for a while... I am hooked on traveling, cooking & blogging...LOL LOL I love houses too but since I don’t have one right now I don't think about them too much... then I do miss having one a little... Thanks for the fun post...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Tootsie said...

I love to look at how others have done a house...and real estate mags are the best way to snoop without leaving home!

Ms. Tee said...

It's a whole lot of fun for me to look at houses, too - I've never seen that 2nd blog. I'll have to check it out!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Bella; I have not been to those two blogs, but after reading about them, well I am going to visit them now. Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Manuela@Pleasures of Homemaking said...

I love looking at homes. I once thought I'd like to be a realtor just so I could get into the homes on the market!

Manuela

Melissa Wertz said...

I like looking at them to see how they paint them and decorate them. I used to do it a lot.

Terri and Bob said...

I just love houses, period.

Hey, if you have a minute, and I know how busy you are... pop on over to my blog and add your thoughts about my master bedroom!

Marie said...

Thanks for the link to the "I'll take it blog"...I've never seen it before!

Related Posts with Thumbnails