Thursday, January 22, 2009

And The Winner of the My Fruit Roll-Ups Is...



The winner of the personalized box of My Fruit Roll-Ups is...





Ginny! from Mom of 2 Dancers!!!




Her entry said, "I'd do the ballet shoe design, so cute!"


I can't say I am surprised that Ginny would pick the ballet design for her My Fruit Roll-Ups, with a blog name like that one! So cute!


I will be emailing you shortly, Ginny!


Congratulations!!!


And if you didn't win, you can still order your own box at My Fruit Roll-Ups. If you enter code: FREESHIPPING , you will get free shipping on your order. Or an even better code is probably: BEMINE for $10 off of your order. The BEMINE code expires 2/2/09.



Make sure to stop back here next week for my Etsy Blog Party! You can browse through everyone's Etsy shops and even enter to win some great prizes! If you have an Etsy shop, you will definitely want to enter your Etsy Shop info on the Mr. Linky for the party! I can't wait!


See you then!


ttfn,



Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per SetRange: From 1 to 119 -- Unsorted
Job Status:

Set #1:
58 (Ginny)
Related Posts with Thumbnails