Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some Online Deals On Home Decor & A Star is Born




Deluxe 100% Cotton Damask Stripe Mattress Pads are on sale at Amazon.com






Twin, $12.16
Twin XL, $17.84
Full, $24.99
Queen, $20.65
King, $23.54
California King, $26.32




All orders will ship free, if your total is $25 or more. So, if it is less than $25, make sure to shop around for a good book or stocking stuffer to get to $25.




And HomeDecorators.com, one of my favorite places to shop online is offering free shipping until December 21!


They usually never offer free shipping! This is where I purchased my
Laundry Hamper, among other fun things!





Last night, we went to my son Robert's first Christmas concert...


of course, I was sitting way off on one side and he was on the other side of the stage...so I did not get a good picture of him...and then when he saw me, he covered his face! lol




So, here is the BEST picture I got of him:

So, I am hoping that another parent or teacher got a better picture of him!!! ;)





Enjoy your day!


Bella

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh how funny that Robert hid his face from your camera. I bet the Christmas concert was so much fun! I just love going to those!

Thanks for the heads up on the deals!

Amy from Texas said...

That's what my kids do too! I have given up on taking pictures anymore! ha.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Your pictures look alot like my pictures! How precious.

Envoy-ette said...

I'm new to your blog..and we have a few things in common! Two boys, a love of decorating and farther then we want to be from friends and family! Well, nothing like changing our nests around to cope!
It works for me!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails