Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Top Entrecard Droppers

I'd like to thank my top droppers of the last 31 days from Entrecard:


The Junk Drawer 31

Fresh and delicious stories about anything that amuses me, confuses me, or makes me blow a gasket. Take a look around the drawer. Just leave everything where you found it.


Alteredevents 30

My unique altered accessories costume fantasy shop blog for special events.


My gypsygoods 30

Life, creative moments, saving money, nature, eco-friendly tips. Supporting the handmade community.


"Cents"able Momma 26
A blog that gives ideas for frugal living as well as store deals and freebies. It also lists some ways to make some extra money on the side through surveys and other reward sites.



Contrariwise Jewelry 22

Blog about my jewelry, personal life, crafting, tutorials.


1 Blog and 2 Sides 22

A collection of favorite recipes that chilly and I have tried and taste great or ones we would like to try.


LovelyPurses 21

This blog is all about creativity, my love of fabrics, bag design and construction, useful sewing advice, trends and current projects.


Not Your Ordinary History 20

Our history is every human history; a black and gory business, with more scoundrels than wise men at the lead, and more louts than both put together to cheer and follow.


Foodarrific 19

A busy mom of teens shares her recipes and reviews the family’s eating out experiences. Restaurant reviews, healthy eating, food tips, anything and everything food-related.


Prague 18

A city guide to the Golden City of Prague.



Why not visit their blogs and see what they have been up to lately?



Thanks everyone!!!



PS: If you liked this post, you might also like this one, it's about marketing your blog:



Are You Monetizing Your Blog?

3 comments:

Tootsie said...

hello sunshine! just stopped in to make sure you know I am so glad 2008 brought you into my life. BUT....2009 must be better than this! lol
Happy new year....see you soon

balal said...

Want some free entrecard credits..?
Leave a comment on the contest. Follow the contest rules only if you like, just a comment will do.

Cheers and new year wishes
http://bit.ly/16PwA

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

I will take any info you want to share that would be wonderful...hugs, Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails