Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tree Photo Contest

Hi!





Debbie at Pink Pig Cottage Antiques is having a Christmas Tree Photo Contest.





All entries will be posted on her site and must be submitted by December 31, 2008.





The winner will receive a $100, yes a $100 gift certificate to her store, Pink Pig Cottage Antiques. Debbie has the most beautiful, whimsical decorative items in her store, you will fall in love with something whenever you visit her site.


I have seen some beautiful trees lately in blogland, I wish you all the best of luck, I would love it so much if one of my readers won this awesome contest.




G O O D L U C K !!!



Bella

4 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you Bella, very nice of you to pass that info on to our readers.

Hugs,
Chris

Laurie B. said...

Thank you Bella! I will send in my entry...I LOVE her store front! Busy weekend here with family and celebrations. We weathered the storms and now have to get through the dangerous cold snap! With gratitude, Laurie B.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

I'll go check it out! Thanks, Bella.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Bella; What a wonderful gift she is giving away. I can't wait to see who wins..

Have a great week.

hug;s
Alaura

Related Posts with Thumbnails