Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day Tribute & Deals

Happy Veteran's Day to all of my Veteran readers! Make sure to scroll all the way down for the info on Applebee's Restaurant!!!

Here are some nice deals going on today:




Michaels 50% off one item, November 11th-15th.

50% off any one regular priced item at Michaels craft stores. Coupon valid November 11th to November 15th, 2008. Limit one coupon per customer per day. See coupon for more details.

IKEA: JOKKMOKK table + 4 chairs for $59 on Tuesday Nov. 11, 2008.


Everyday with Rachael Ray (my dh's girlfriend, lol) - 10 issues/yr $2.16 per year (new or renewal)- A magazine for smart entertaining, delicious food and spur of the moment travel. In every issue you'll find 30-minute meals, Rachael's Diary, small party gatherings for special occasions, stolen weekends, Real Cooks Networks, Every Day Menu Planner, the No Recipe Zone & much more!






Tarts & Samps 12 for $18





Who doesn't like get free things in the mail?


Various Free Samples from Walmart


And last but not least, Applebee's Veterans Day Special for Veterans!

Veterans and active duty with proof of United States military service will be able to go to one of the participating Applebee's and select one complimentary entrĂ©e from a selection of delicious favorites: a savory House Sirloin, hearty Riblet Basket, zesty Fiesta Lime Chicken®, a juicy Quesadilla Burger or fresh Oriental Chicken Salad. All the traditional sides are included.

Have you heard of any other great deals? I'd love to hear about them!

ttfn,
Bella

17 comments:

Rachael said...

Thanks for the tribute Bella!

rkdsign88 said...

Wow the applebee makes me hungry now :)

Shelia said...

Hi Bella! How nice to let us know about all the special deals! And for the veterans! How sweet. Now what does that copeth...I can't spell it, word mean!?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Ramona said...

Thank you Bella and God bless you. Our son is in the Army and is set to deploy in early Spring 09...so this is a special day of honor for him and his fellow Vets around the globe. You are a special gal.

Smiles ~ Ramona

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I just got back from Savers (a great thrift store chain) and saved 50% off of everything! Whoo hoo.

Liza said...

happy veteran's day! thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ;)

The Modern Mom

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Look at you...rounding up all the deals! If I could break away from my desk for two minutes I may actually get to spend a teeny tiny bit of this salary I'm earning!! :-) Maybe it's best this way...Sigh.

Cottage Rose said...

Hey; Bella; Wow such great deals out there, I had no idea about any of them. ha ha but that might have been a good thing... not! Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Lori said...

Thanks for the deals. I need to get more "projects" for my toddler at Michael's. Glad to hear the sale goes until the 15th (phew!)

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife

Bo said...

Hi Bella...I'm late getting around to see you...I wish we'd known about Applebee's yesterday...my DH & I would have gone by there for sure! ;-) Bo

Erin said...

Wow, those are some great deals. I wish I had a Michaels I could go get a deal from.

Chris said...

well Bella, this is the story of my life, day late and a dollar short. LOL I have been so busy the last few days , but hopefully it is going to slow down for me. Just seeing what you've been up to lately.

Hugs.
Chris

ThriftyDecorChick said...

Ah, you ROCK!! I am using the Micheals coupon!

Nessa said...

Thanks for sharing all these great deals! You are the best!

Cathleen Farrell said...

Thanks for the post on all the great deals out! :-)

Bo said...

Yoohoo Bella, where are you? Just checking in on you... ;-) Bo

Picket said...

Morning girl...great deals...I love Michaels & what a great thing for Applebees to do! Just coming over to check on you...when it is this close to the holidays I am a terrible blogger friend! lol Hope all is well with you & yours and that you have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails