Sunday, November 30, 2008

Etsy Finds: Getting Susanna Carrillo's Look - Home Decor Edition



I just saw this blog post on Etsy and thought I would pass it along...



Story by Iheartmoustaches


Photo by design*sponge



Isn't it such a FUN room???




I am spending the day at home with my family, making a Thanksgiving dinner and probably watching it snow all afternoon...sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday.



What are you doing today? I hope it's something that you love to do.


Take good care,


Bella

11 comments:

Lorilee said...

Hi Bella,
I hope to start my Christmas decorating. It is back to school for me after a week off! OUCH!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Jen r. said...

That's a great room! i hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Have a happy holiday today, Bella!

Chris said...

We are going to have a storm this afternoon. I wish I could be watching it snow :)

Hugs,
Chris

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such a darling room!

Please stop by and enter my vintage Christmas giveaway.

rkdsign88 said...

Beautiful room :)

Tootsie said...

that is a fun room....have a great day with your family!

squawmama said...

Hi Bella... Now that I have joined the Twilight fans I just love your name... LOL Anyways... we are packing up a bunch of stuff for storage and breaking out the Christmas decorations... It is getting ready to rain here... wish I was where you’re at... Have a wonderful day...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

justabeachkat said...

I love that look. I did something similar in our beach condo. So clean and happy looking.

Enjoy your family today.

Happy Sunday Hugs!
Kat

Bo said...

Hiya Bella...sounds like a wonderful Sunday to me...My computer is soooo sick, I've got to try to get somebody to fix it...so if I'm missing in action, you'll know why...Oh, the misery!! ;-) Bo

Pam at Antique or Not said...

I have an award for you...pop over to my blog to see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails