Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whatcha Doing? Just Window Shopping At Etsy!!!

Have you ever shopped at Etsy.com? It's so much fun! And the best thing is that everything is handmade by the most creative artisans from all over the world.

I thought I would showcase a few of my blogging friends' Etsy shops.
Come, window shop with me, won't you?



A Day In The Life Of Ramona's Etsy shop:

Ramona Owens Designs

She has the cutest pin cushions and hand painted, mixed media pictures!





The Lettered Cottage's Layla Palmer's Etsy Shop:

{lettered olive}

She has blank note cards and classic signs for the home that will make the rest of your walls jealous!





Lisa Lehmann (The Bead Girl) from Studio Jewel's Etsy Shop:


Studio Jewel



She makes GORGEOUS handmade jewelry, so very chic & cosmopolitan, you will be ready for the runway when you are wearing any of her creations! Do yourself a favor and send your honey the link to her site as a hint for the upcoming holidays!






rkdsign88's Etsy Shop:

rkdsign88



She draws the cutest pictures, here just take a look, how can you resist???




The Nesting Place's Nester's Etsy Shop:

Nesting Place

And everyone knows what The Nester sells...TASSELS!!!





Wasn't that fun? I just love Etsy!

So, whatcha waiting for? Grab a hot or cold beverage and get comfy, because you are going to be window shopping for a long time!!!

Long Live Etsy!!!

ttfn,
Bella
PS: Do you have a favorite Etsy shop or do you sell on Etsy? I would love to hear all about it!!!

20 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you for inviting me to go shopping, a woman after my own heart. Have a nice weekend.

Dream Big,
Chris

Kitty Scraps said...

Good Morning Bella,
I love looking on Etsy and I keep telling myself that one day I'm going to open my own Etsy shop but I never manage to get around to it. I don't see how these ladies find the time to raise families, blog, create, and sell *smiles* Therein lies the true talent *smiles* Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Thanks for taking me along on the window shopping trip!!!

One of my favorite Etsy shops is La Rea Rose - Celeste paints the most beautiful roses I've ever seen! Here's her link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5316987

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

No, No, No...i do NOT have time to go shopping you little temptress. :)

rkdsign88 said...

Thank you so much Bella for featuring me with other wonderful Etsians. I just add your blog link at my blog.
Have a great weekend :)

Lisa B. said...

Your friends make some beautiful things! It's always so nice to see people promoting Etsy!! I think it is just the most wonderful concept around!!! I'm always surprised by the number of people who have not heard of it. So keep up the good work:D

Oh, and I do have two shops there...but I'm not one of the big creative talents:( More supporting cast.

squawmama said...

Bella... what a great post you did aand taking us with you to visit your friends shops... How nice... I have never been to Etsy but will give it a look now that you have talked about it...Thanks for the invite..

Hugs,
Donna

Darlene said...

I always LOVE looking through the ETSY shops at all the fabulous hand made goodies!!!

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

Yeppers I have 2 etsy shops, I love making its an addiction, so etsy helps me sell when I go over board and can't stop making, lol...I just love it,,,, I love the shops you featured, I'm having a give away today too...hugs, lisa

Lori P. said...

It's amazing the talents people have and showcase on Etsy. I hope to one day join them--first need to refine my photography skills.

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife

sandra/tx said...

I don't have enough time to play around on Etsy as I would like. There are so many talented sellers over there. Two of my favorites are A Breath of French Air and Anneliese's Designs.

Bo said...

Hi Bella...oh goody, another place to drool & dream...LOL ;-) Bo

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the Etsy shop...I've bought numerous things and never been disappointed! And it's so EASY to shop there. By the way...I thanked you on my last post..but I wanted to come here and Thank you again for having the give-a-way for the blog re-design. I really appreciate you hosting such a marvelous give-a-way. And I sure am enjoying my prize!!! Linda was a joy to work with. THANKS SO MUCH!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I have met and bought some pretty wonderful people and things on etsy. It's an amazing place isn't it? Have you heard of Lollishops? That's going to be a fun place to shop coming soon. Happy Weekend. ~ Lynn

Lisa B. said...

I'm back! I tagged you over at my place...hope you don't mind?!

Manuela said...

I love browsing Etsy there are soo many talented people out there! I've bought a few things in the past but I don't have one favorite place - there are so many good ones to choose from!

Manuela

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Great shops you showed! I sell on etsy :)

www.roseworksjewelry.etsy.com

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Etsy + Laura = BIG trouble. :)

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know about this store. How fun is that! I absolutely love the tassle.

Kimba said...

I could get myself into big trouble with etsy. Love it! And I am seriously drooling over that bracelet from Studio Jewels.

Related Posts with Thumbnails