Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To Heck With Wordless Wednesday --- I've Got Something To Say!!!

Hey everyone!!!

I just want to write a quick post to let you know that you should RUN to JCPenney!!! I just stopped in to use my $10/$10 coupon and they are having their $1.97 blow-out clearance sale!!!

I got my 13 year old 2 pairs of pants and 7 shirts and my 4 year old 2 pairs of jeans a pair of shorts and 7 shirts...got myself a pair of linen pants, too...and I paid about $65 for all of it!!! Not everything was $1.97, but most of it was!

And then if you have a Kroger near by and some coupons...their Celestial Seasonings Tea is $1 and there are $1 coupons that came out in the newspaper recently and the same thing for Brut Deodorant, it's $1 and there are $1 coupons. I had to get a rain check on the deodorant because they were out of it, but that's all right.

I love a bargain, how about you? Wait, don't answer that...get going to JCP and Kroger :)

ttfn,
Bella
PS: Don't forget to enter to win a Wedding Photo Frame from Cute Frames By K! Good Luck!!!

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Great bargains at Penneys!!! I'll have to go check it out....don't have a Kroger...:(

ThriftyDecorChick said...

Aww crap, I've been trying to avoid that place!! THANKS!!

Lisa B. said...

LOL...I love the "Aww crap"! I can't believe I'm missing that...is it all Penny's stores...is it just one day?! Maybe I'll send my husband...I have a prior commitment that I should be leaving for right now:( I second that aww crap!

AJ said...

Oh! Thanks for the reminder for the JC Penney's coupon. I hate to let it expire. It's like throwing money away-which is what I basically did last time I had the coupon!!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

You had me laughing at the title!

Manuela said...

Unfortunately they closed the closet JC Penney - bummer!

Manuela

Amy from Texas said...

Too funny! My hubby works at JCP headquarters so we get most stuff that cheap all the time:-) I bet with my discount I could get somethings for less than a $1! I need to go.

chriskauf said...

I wanted to just lt you know that the segment I did for Steven and Chris will air tomorrow on the CBC , check your listings for times.
Happy watching if you like,
Chris

Erin said...

I love deals at Penneys. I'll have to leave the kids home with dad tonight and go check it out! Is Kroger the same as Fred Meyer? I know they sell Kroger products at our Fred Meyer. Sounds like you had fun shopping!

squawmama said...

Great Bargains but we are so far out in the woods we could never get there in time.... Thanks for the info...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Wow, I love a bargain too.Talk to you later ! LOL

tardevil said...

Oh good, another shopportunity!
Thanks for the heads up. Now I wonder why I didn't get that coupon...

tidymom said...

Thanks for the reminder - I need to go spend my coupon too!!

you got some GREAT bargains!

~Tidymom

Bo said...

Hi Bella...when I saw your funny post title I came running over here yesterday, but my 'puter is sort of on the fritz and wouldn't let me post...so I'm back today. I do love a bargain! ;-) Bo

PAT said...

We were out running all day yesterday. Wish I had stopped by here, before we left!

I looked at JCP Wednesday Deals late yesterday and saw that I missed out on that too, while I was away from home! I need to check earlier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails