Monday, October 27, 2008

Just This In!

New sheets! lol The sheer embarassment of my last post made me do it!

20% off coupon at Bed, Bath & Beyond...the kids don't need Christmas presents this year anyhow, they still don't play with all of the crap they got last year ;) (kidding, kidding)....


I am still waiting for the information & pics on the prize that I am giving out for Bloggy Carnival...so as soon as I get all of that, I will post, hopefully today!
Now the cat will give me a little respect when he sees the new sheets ;)
ttfn,
Bella
PS: The doorbell just rang, it was the package of goodies that I am giving away...will post SOON about the giveaway :) :)

6 comments:

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Oh Bella...so happy you made the decision to splurge on NEW sheets!!!

Have a blessed day!

Darlene said...

WOOHOO...beautiful NEW sheets!!! Glad you went for it!!!

Lorilee said...

Cool new sheets! It is amazing what we spend for stuff to sleep on! I need a new bedspread myself! I have some coupons for JC Penneys and Bed, Bath and Beyond. I just don't have time for shopping!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Marie said...

LMAO I was at Target yesterday and thought about sending you a surprise set of sheets. lol

Rue said...

Hi Bella :)

I have to tell you that you made me order new sheets just now. I have a hole in mine too and I didn't want to have to resort to duct tape ;)

You are too funny!

rue

Ginny said...

Yeah for you, how funny!

I love your blog & giving you an award ~ http://scrappyd.blogspot.com/2008/10/id-like-to-thank-awards-won.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails