Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe The Plumber

First, I want to thank all of you who commented yesterday on my Poverty post, I am so touched and so inspired by each and every comment, so again, I thank you!


OK, totally switching gears here...I thought this was funny, if you do a search for "Plumber" on etsy, you'll find things like this:


Bunny Rabbit Plumber Art Print from lulunjay:




Joe The Plumber Beer Pitcher: from judi tavill :




And my personal favorite, simply titled, "Plumber", is a whimsical Christmas ornament from Holiday Home Ornaments:



I mean, really, how is this little dandy even still available at etsy.com, especially after all of the free publicity that Joe got last night on the debate ;)

And lastly, have you heard that there is a blogging party tomorrow over at Hooked on Houses? You can write about anything that you are currently hooked on and then link up to Julia's site bright and early tomorrow.

See you then!

Bella

17 comments:

Hooked on Houses said...

Bella, this post cracked me up. I Stumbled it. What an odd rabbit painting. And that has to be the most artistic-looking beer pitcher I ever saw!

Thanks for helping me spread the word about my last-minute party. I thought I'd better give Mister Linky a try before the big Hooked on House Tours to-do next week. -Julia :-)

Darlene said...

Sometimes it is really funny what comes up when we type something in for ebay. Cute!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm so curious as to the artist's inspiration for the plumbing rabbit...very strange. And I'm laughing at the ornament!

Kim's Treasures said...

Too funny!!! I bet Joe never knew he'd be this popular after attending one rally!

squawmama said...

That was hilarious... You never know what you'll find typing it into the computer... And YES... Joe the Plumber definetly got some free plugs...

Hugs,
Donna

Angel said...

Cute post, and that Christmas ornament is a definite must-have! Also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my poem. I appreciate it. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Take care:)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

This is funny!

Bo said...

Hi Bella...Thanks for the laughs and "cracking" us up with Joe!
;-) Bo

Cherry's Jubilee said...

My dh is a plumber so he would get a kick out of that. What is the "GHOST HOUSE"...thingy...??? looks creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. cherry

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Cute post Bella!

Here's to Joe and all other plumbers! What would we do without them?

I say let them keep the wealth they build! LOL

The Berry's Patch said...

Wow, Joe is a popular guy these days. You're a funny girl! :-)

tardevil said...

Thanks for dropping by. Loved the picture of little Bella! Love your background and bedroom photos too....that style is right up my alley!

salpetitt said...

That ornament is hilarious! What a great post. Thanks for sharing!

1938 Elm Street said...

Those are so funny! Bella, you have an award waiting for you on my blog!
Annabelle :)

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

That plumber ornament is hhyyysssttterrical! I love it!

Arie Wijaya said...

Bella, your's Blog it's so Natural, i love it, keep up a good post, i put you in my blog roll, and i follow you okay

Marie said...

How funny! That painting of the rabbit plumber is just so... odd. The person who made that plumber ornament must be on crack! GET IT?? ha ha Sorry. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails