Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Blog Party - Living Locurto

Hi Everyone!





Boy the blog parties are in full swing, aren't they? They're so much fun though!





Today, through October 31st, Amy at Living Locurto will be hosting a Halloween Blog Party! So make sure to head on over there and add your link and check out all of the other spooktacular parties, too!






Amy is also hold a CONTEST!!! Isn't she sweet? The winners will be announced on Halloween, so good luck to all of you!!!









I had so much fun making these personalized Trick-Or-Treat buckets for my son and his preschool classmates, that I just wanted to share with you where the inspiration came from and how I made them, just click here on the how-to's...so easy and so fun!!! Give it a try!





And there are 2 more upcoming blog parties:





Today, The Inspired Room's Fall Porch Party begins and then this Friday, over at Hooked On Houses, there will be a House Tour Party!





Where's the lampshade? Might as well put it on my head now, with all of these parties I will be attending ;)





ttfn,


Bella


PS: If you want to see what other fun I have been having this Halloween season, just click below on the "Halloween Decor" tag link. Eek!!!


PPS: I wish more of you had Entrecard!!! Check it out, such a great way to meet new bloggers!!!

11 comments:

Bo said...

Hi Bella...So many parties...so little time-haha! Your trick-or-treat buckets are so cute and it was sweet of you to make them for your son's classroom... ;-) Bo

Darlene said...

Have fun visiting all of the parties...I will!! Your buckets are definitely too cute!! I know all the kids in class will LOVE them!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Thanks for the shout-out about my blog party, Bella! I appreciate it. I'm supposed to be working right now, but I keep getting distracted--"I'll just visit ONE MORE BLOG, and THEN I'll get back to work..." I'm addicted.

What's with Entre Card, anyway? I guess I need to figure it out. Hope they'll stabilize their website soon. They must be getting a lot of traffic!

Kimba said...

You're a party animal, my friend!

KarenB said...

Thanks for checking out my sweater. I think I'm going to wear it yet again today. ;-) Have fun partying!

Mountain Woman said...

I loved the personalized baskets and the Halloween parties sound like a lot of fun.

squawmama said...

Thanks Bella.... I have been to a couple but will hit them all... The buckets were great,,, what an excellant idea...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Amy from Texas said...

Thanks for linking to my Halloween Party! You rock, even without big hair:-)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Such a cute trick-or-treat bucket! I just love it! :)
Carrie

Jen said...

I know...blog parties are so fun. I love your crafty Halloween buckets! Way cute.

Mama said...

those are way cute! I wish that I could be so crafty.

I have tagged you on my blog check it out here - http://mylittlelifeajw.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-have-been-tagged.html

and ps. i am checking into that entrecard thing. trying to find out what it is. hmmmm

Related Posts with Thumbnails