I've also had a wonderful week in blogville!!! Well, what week is not a great week in blogville, I say...but exceptionally great this week.
First, I received my prize from Angie at Sandals & Daisies...look at all of this uber cute loot:
That cute sign is already in my laundry room and I had to burn the candle right away, isn't it pretty?
Thanks, Angie!!! PS: Are those buckeyes that you sent me??? Cool!!! :)
But wait, there's more from Angie...she also has a blog, The Pink Hutch, where she sells things and I bought this whimsical lectern...I just love it! I have a plan for it and will be blogging about it soon, I'm sure. Aren't the cards and rose paper so beautiful, Angie, you are so sweet!!!
Then, Artie from Color Outside The Lines let me know that I was one of the 10 Finalists in his Calico Corners contest! The voting has begun, and I hope you will take the time to visit his site and vote for YOUR favorite, even if it's not me...and make sure to peruse his site...he is a fine home interior designer and he also has a love of gardens and best of all, he does it with wit, I just love, love, love his blog!!! You will, too :) Thanks again, Artie!!!
And last but not least...one of my favorite bloggers, Julia from Hooked on Houses awarded me with her new award...how cool is that!!! Her husband designed it just for her and I am proud to display this on my site...thanks so much, Julia, I'm honored!
Julia asks that this award be passed on to 5 other bloggers...and this is of course a very hard decision...so, I went to her Fantasy Open House...and chose 5 people from that party...since I know that they are Hooked on Houses, too...here they are in alphabetical order:
1. Ramona from A Day In The Life Of Ramona Do you love roosters and pillows? Then you must visit Ramona's lovely blog...but even if you don't have a thing for roosters and pillows, you must still pop over to Ramona's blog...she has the most welcoming home I have ever seen, if I hit the lotto, I would make her multiple offers on her home until she finally caved in and sold it to me;)
2. Diane from A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words . We all love Diane in blogland, don't we? She is one of the most kindest and creative people out here and I always smile whenever I see that she has very kindly left me a comment, which she is so good about doing, thanks, Diane!!! And make sure to see her Fall display in her home, it's so pretty!!!
3. Rhoda from Southern Hospitality . Rhoda is an interior designer with so much talent and style! I wish she could come to my house and re-design any room she'd like, wouldn't that be cool??? She also is the queen of bargains at yard sales! She finds the most beautiful things for such low prices! Remember her little bunny with the aqua bowl or her Damask bedding for her guestroom? I love to read her blog just to see what goodies she has got at her latest yard sale adventure.
4. Brandee at The Berry's Patch. Her home is gorgeous and she is another talented lady...just check out her Pumpkin Project from September 2, GORGEOUS!!!
5. Marie from Watch The Wind Blow By . Marie is another crafty gal in blogland...and right now she is working on her son's bedroom and it already looks stunning so I can't wait to see the finished project. Make sure to also check out her Halloween decor, I am telling you, she another one of those bloggers that everyone loves to copy...so go on, go on, go visit her and copy your little heart out, you'll be glad you did :)
I hope you will pass this award on to 5 of your favorite bloggers, but I am not going to hold you to it, I am just glad to be able to pass it along to you fine ladies!!!
Phew! What a long post for me, lol, and so few pics...not my style at all....I'm so visual ;)
I will be back to my short and to the point self next time!
PS: Do you need a blog makeover ? Enter my contest here!