Monday, September 29, 2008

Need A Few Bucks For Your Next Decorating Project?

I just joined YouData yesterday and have already made $2.10! Not bad for viewing a few ads.

You have to have a cell phone that receives text messages to join, although, you do not need a cell phone to view the ads. They just want to verify that you are who you are. They do not accept all cell phones, though, so check their site for more information.

They pay you each Friday, via PayPal, so you will need a PayPal account as well.

They are a new company and so far everything I have heard about them (mainly on Twitter) has been all good. You can follow me on twitter here.

So, if you have been looking for a way to make some easy cash online, this might be the opportunity that works for you.

Good luck and if you join, please let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful week!

Bella

3 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hooray for You Data! :-) And for Twitter! Yay!

Have a great day today!

Melisa

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Sounds good Bella. I don't know what Twitter is. Am I supposed to know this? LOL

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hey! I just noticed you're a MI girl!! ME TOO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails