Friday, September 5, 2008

Come Follow Me ~ A Box Of Goodies ~ Awards

Hi Friends,


The new "Follow Me" feature is up and running on blogger, so feel free to 'follow me'. If you do, your picture and link to your blog will be listed on my page...scroll down a ways and it is on the right-hand side. Sort of like MySpace meets Blogger, lol, but I like it, so stalk away! ;)


I entered and won a prize from Jan from Jan and Tom's Place! It was more like a freecyle for bloggers...whoever said that they wanted a certain prize pack first, got it! Cool idea, thanks, Jan! I saw those Damask stamps and I just had to see what that was all about, since I have Damask in my spiffy new Aqua bedroom. As soon as I do something with them, I will definitely blog about it...look at everything that was in my prize pack:






Pretty embroidered napkins, recipe cards with a cute rolling pin holder and LOTS of pretty candles! What a nice package to open this morning, especially since my sinuses have been killer this week! Thanks so much, Jan, you are so thoughtful and sweet, I love everything and I especially will love the recipe cards because I am giving them to my Mom! lol Then she can fill them out with her yummy recipes and give them back to me. She loves to cook and share her recipes, so this is perfect for her (and me!) xoxoxo


I also was honored with some pretty snazzy awards...


First, Kitty Scraps from A Bit Of Fluff, Quite Messy Really... honored me with this lovely award:





Me, a Kreativ Blogger? I would have never of thunk it just a few months ago! I didn't know much about blogging and thought it was kind of 'weird' actually, lol. And to be called creative by someone like Kitty Scraps, well, trust me, I'm blushing. She is the queen of Hobby Lobby and fluffing Christmas Trees and all things creative! So, I hope you will take a peek in over at her blog and find out what she is up to! Thanks, Kitty Scraps!

And I received this cool beans award from Rhonda at Scooterblu's Whimsy:



Right back atcha, Rhonda! Rhonda is always up to some decorating at her house, make sure to see her blog today, about this beautiful white pumpkin topiaries that she made, they are too die for!!!


Thanks for the awards, ladies, I am very honored, and thanks again, Jan for your sweet package of goodies that you sent to me! Bloggers Rock!!!


Bella

PS: Make sure to enter my giveaway to win a $25 Gift Card to Amazon.com! I posted it on Monday, September 1.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Very coooool gifts...can't wait to see what you do with the stamps. cherry

Becky, Mom, Mommy, Hey you, said...

Beautiful Blog...altusbecky from OLS

Darlene said...

Great awards and I can't wait to see what you end up stamping!! Your creative mind is going...isn't it!?!

Nikki said...

Congrats on your awards, and I love the stamps.

Victoria said...

Oh I am way jealous of the damask stamps!!!

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

that was really neat can't wait to see what you do with the stamps...congrats on the award,,wonderful have a beautiful saturday, Lisa

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Thanks for the visit today, Bella!! And, I'm sooooo glad you are happy with your winnings!!! That's a really good idea about giving the recipe cards to your mom to fill out for you!!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Kitty Scraps said...

Love the damask stamps Bella! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I found a layered damask stencil in my crafting stash last year and couldn't believe I had bought it and forgot it! lol So do something amazing with your damask stamps so I can copy you! *smiles*

Marie said...

Great giveaway you won! :o) Congrats on your awards! You deserve them!!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

What a cool prize!

Related Posts with Thumbnails