Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn Award, Obscurely Tagged & The Winners Are...

I received this CUTE award from Jan at Jan & Tom's Place, thanks Jan!!!



I would like to pass this award on to anyone who has posted a Fall Display on their blog, which is most of you, so enjoy!!! :) PS: If you have a white pumpkin from The Dollar Tree, you can have 2 of these, lol ;)

I have also been tagged by Violet Posy & Mom in High Heels! Aren't those cute names for a blog? Love it!

So, I am supposed to share 7 Obscure things about myself with all of you...hmmm...lol ;)

1. I can only drink milk from my home (or a school cafeteria!). And I don't usually like to eat ice cream at other's people's houses, either, but I can eat it at a restaurant. Weird, I know. A dairy fetish, I guess!

2. I almost died, at the age of 24, after having my wisdom teeth removed. I was in the hospital for 9 days, 2 of them in the ICU. I had a terrible infection and they had to do surgery on me to 'scrape it all out'...strange, I know. I then had a catheter in my arm and had to administer antibiotics to myself for a month after getting out of the hospital.

3. Speaking of wisdom teeth, I was only born with 2. This means my body has 'evolved' (Evolution)...and that my body is 'smart'. Haha. This is what the dentist told me...actually only dentists are impressed with this tidbit of information ;)

4. Well, let's keep the teeth thing going...I got braces at the age of 36 and wore them for 2 1/2 years...was even pregnant during this time...cute, braces & pregnant!

5. Since I had braces when my little guy was born, he never saw my teeth w/o braces until he was 2 years old!

6. I have flat feet. Big, too, lol. Size 10.

7. I just made contact with 2 of my siblings this year. One lives in Switzerland, the other in Atlanta, GA. I hope to meet them someday! There are more, but they are not interested in contacting me...their loss I say, I mean, come on, who would not want to know a decorating dork diva like me? ;)

I am not going to tag anyone for this...but if you would like to do this, please let me know so that I can find out 7 obscure things about you:)

And now on to our giveaway winners! They are:


Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 2 Unique Numbers Per SetRange: From 1 to 15 -- Unsorted
Job Status:

Set #1:
5, 1

Post # 5 was Elizabeth from Blue Violet

and

Post # 1 was Jan from Jan & Tom's Place

You will both receive a $1.25 coupon off of the new Progress Chicken Broth in a carton, from General Mills...so you can cook just like Rachael Ray ;)

Congratulations!!!

Bella


6 comments:

violetposy said...

Loved your obscure facts :) Aren't wisdom teeth the worst? Mine are nothing but trouble, but I'm too scared to get them out! Thanks for playing!

Liz x

Darlene said...

Love your facts....I have never had a bit of problem with my wisdom teeth!

Congratulations to the winners!!

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Thanks Bella!!! For the coupon and the visit this morning.

~Blessings,
Jan

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh you poor thing! I thought I had it rough with my wisdom teeth....but nope you sure did! Yikes!

Congrats to the winners!!!

Have a great day!
Kim

Marie said...

Congrats on your award! I did some weird, random, obscure fact thing about myself today too. That IS weird about your wisdom teeth... my mom and one of my sisters never got their eye teeth! Isn't that odd? lol

Mama said...

oops - you were already tagged! what a horrible wisdom teeth story. mine was not so bad, but I will say that it changed me for life. i am still scared of the dentist to this day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails