Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...And The Winner Is!!!

I am so excited to announce that the Winner of the $25 Amazon.com gift card is....


Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per SetRange: From 1 to 244 -- Unsorted
Job Status:
Set #1:
100



And Poster # 100 was...






Jen R!!!






Congratulations, Jen!!!

And to all of you bloggers out there, I am having another contest starting this Friday, the prize will be a Blog Design Makeover from Linda at RS Designs, retail value of $60!!! So make sure to stop back this Friday for all of the details!

Thanks to all 240+ readers who entered for this great prize and congrats again to Jen for winning!!!

Bella

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Congratulations Jen!!!!! Have fun spending it!!!

kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That brick is actually all fireplace which is both a blessing and a curse!

Deb said...

Hi Bella! Congratualations Jen! I sure you're so happy! Deb

Cottage Rose said...

Congratulations Jen! Bella what another great give away you are having. you are a very sweet friend to give such a wonderful give away.
Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Manuela said...

Congrats to Jen (she's so super talented)!

Manuela

Kitty Scraps said...

Congrats to Jen!

DebraK from ~the Bunnies Bungalow~ said...

Congrats to the lucky gal..Jen! Another giveAway, whopppeee!
DebraK

Jen r. said...

OH my, I am so excited!!! I didn't check my bloglines and look what I missed!!!!!! OH thank you! :) Jen

Hooked on Houses said...

Yay for Jen!! -Julia :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails