Monday, August 4, 2008

Lotsa Lurvely Loot from Big Lots, yes, Big Lots!

OK, so I have been loving Big Lots lately, maybe too much, lol, look at all of this stuff!



Paris Box, Pillows, Green Apple...



I just love this beaded pillow, it's so pretty, yes, bling, but not too much...



Wall Shelf, hanging candle holder, little 'suitcase' for my 4 year old...



I love that fall floral thingee with its pop of red, $8:



This Paris box is so sweet, $8 because the paper is coming off in one spot, but I can fix that...the others were $10:






I heart this Apple! Big Lots has a designer line by Jennifer Farrell...this is from that collection. Everything from her collection is half off now, so this was only $3.50. They had pears, too...


I heart this Forever Heart Pillow! It is from Hallmark and was only $4. You can put some smelly stuff in the front pocket...but I haven't done that yet...


Wall Candle Sconce and candle...



Half-moon shelf, this was only $5!!!



Iron work, all of this seasonal stuff is 30% off now...



TASSELS!!! They come in sets of 2 identical tassels, ranging from about $3-$5 a set! Very cheap! You can find them on an end cap in the window treatment aisle...



A nautical sort of wicker basket...looks totally out of sorts in my home, I know, but my basement is going to be done in that Beach Cottage look, so it's going down there, hopefully with some grass balls inside of it...



A decorative box:



The aqua candle holder actually hangs from the ceiling with fishing line. It was a Roma Downey collection from Home Interiors...marked down to $1!



Now, here are some of the goodies I have shown you around my house in their new homes...







The planter that the grasses are in is from Big Lots...it was only $2, I should have grabbed a couple more!



You can only see 2 of the 3 candle holders...but you get the idea, only a buck, still can't believe that one...I mean, really, what can you buy for a dollar anymore...even the dreamy double cheeseburgers at McDonald's are going up in price real soon...sniff, sniff...



Forever Heart Pillow on our bed...



The green potpourri in the bowl is from Big Lots, too...



This is a candle holder that reminds me of those milk glass holders...this was also a Hallmark brand...$4...



This is a nice centerpiece for my coffee table. I might get green candles for it though...I think this was $9.99...





Now we move outside...more iron work...can barely see it against the brick though...



Hanging basket with coco liner was 30% off...does anyone know what kind of flower that is? It's hardy and viney, I love it, but there was no tag on it, lol...



Another garden art sort of thing, shaped liked an arch, goes great with the arches on my front porch...will have to show those to you sometime, too...



I think that is about it, phew! ;) So if anything looked good to you, make sure to go check out Big Lots...soon...you know once it's gone, it's gone. They have lots of fall decor out now, too...oh and salvage food stuff and plastic sandbox toys (lol, KittyScraps!)

I'll end with a few pics of my flowers...









Now, don't just stand there...go to Big Lots! lol ;)

Bella

Stumble Upon Toolbar

16 comments:

Connie said...

I'd say ya did pretty dang good, sweet bella!! I'm lovin' it!! I didn't know Big Lots had stuff like that; I'll have to check them out since reading your blogs!
Smoochies,
Connie

Jan said...

I love Big Lots too. I just always find the most unique things there for cheap.

You scored major. Everything is fantastic. I just love your bedroom so much. Your new background is perfect at highlighting your tastes too. Great job. Happy spending. ;)

The Berry's Patch said...

Holy cow you got a lot of great stuff! I love seeing the pictures of what you've done with it. Those flowers are beautiful!

Brandee :-)

Nikki said...

I went to Big Lots over the weekend too! I purposely didn't take my wallet in....I know would come out with a cart load. I do plan on going back later this week, I was trying to not do to many impulse buys, but you did great! I do wish that ours had some of the apples or pears, but they didn't have any.

Pleasant Drive said...

Great Finds! Love your frugality. I'm the same way. Why pay more than you have to?

Shelia said...

Afternoon, Bella! Honey, you've been a shoppin'! You've brought home some beautiful things. I've still got to get out to our Big Lots - I don't know if they'll have some wonderful things as yours does.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy said...

I LOVE~ LOVE~ LOVE Big Lots, and did I say I LOVE Big lots! LOL! You found some pretty things, ...a few that I haven't seen at ours! I went earlier today, and they have started getting the fall stuff in! I get a lot of our "snacks" from there! I check the expiration date and haven't found any stale stuff yet! ...fruit roll-ups are $1 a box at Big Lots, and $2.28 at the grocery store! woohoooo! LOL! The last decor thing I got was a black and white damask pillow and I love it! I really like the candle set on your table! You did good girl! :)

Deb said...

Hi Bella, I've been to Big Lots *today*, didn't buy anything but I did see some things that would go great in my kitchen. I love everything you got and I saw a few of them when I was there. I love the way you've used your purchases inside and outside your home. You really did great. I better go cook. Deb

Joy said...

What great buys! I love your decorating style.

Darlene said...

Bella,
You got tons of great stuff from Big Lots...we used to have one in town but they closed down and there isn't another one around :( Your arrangements are looking spectacular and the flowers look lovely!! Love, love, love all the ironwork!!

Marie said...

Wow. You could be a Big Lots commercial! lol I think I may have to venture into Jax to find their Big Lots...the one in Brunswick is old and scary. But I am trying hard to be good this month and not buy unecessary items. Your blog may send me over the edge though!

Shannon said...

You found some GREAT stuff! I might have to stop there on my way home! I too, love that store!

Elise said...

I do love me some Big Lots!! I love finding organic food there for so cheap. Looks like you got some great stuff!!
Elise

Joy said...

I made the trip up to Big Lots on Monday. I came out with the only pear they had. I like the apple, too bad they didn't have any. And then I bought some cheap spray paint (go figure). It'll be interesting to see how good the paint is.
Your purchases were much better!

Sincerely Yours said...

Hi Bella! Wow I need to run to Big Lots tomorrow! I always forget about them cuz they are off the beaten path here! Some really great finds! Let me say I adore your blog design/color combo!!! Everyone seems to be changing using the new site they found! Love yours! Have a great day, Jeannette

Deb said...

Hey Bella,

You got some great stuff. I haven't been to Big Lots in a while, but I guess I need to make a trip. Thanks for all the sweet words you left me and for stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails