Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awards...For Me...And YOU!!!

Angie at Sandals & Daisies has so kindly awarded me with this lovely award:





Thanks so much, Angie, you are so sweet! I love your blog, too...and if you have never seen Angie's blog, or even if you have, make sure to stop by say Hi to her, tell her I sent you...and make sure to read about her refrigerator adventure here, too :)


The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Here are the wonderful bloggers that I am nominating, in no particular order, but wait, now that makes Marie feel bad...so, ugh....ok, no particular order, except Marie is first because she hangs sheets like no other and has a husband named after a vegetable:



1. Marie from Watch The Wind Blow By. She has some of the coolest home projects, a hubby named Carrots and a Stimulus Porch ;)

2. Joy at JOYS OF HOME. Does Joy really need an introduction? She is so talented and I sure hope some magazine will scoop her up one day and hire her. Her ideas are too much fun!

3. Chris at Just A Girl. She has such an eye for design and she is in the midst of a bathroom cabinet painting project, so go and check that out and give her some encouragment :)

4. Sara at It's Lovely! I'll Take It! Talk about a freaking hilarious blog! This site is dedicated to poorly chosen photos of homes on the market, taken by their realtors....read it, it's fun!

5. Artie Ben at Color Outside The Lines. He is on a blog break now, but he is just so witty. His blogs always make me laugh. Make sure to check out his recent garden tour post. I hope he will return from hiatus soon :)

6. Janie at Southern Lagniappe. Here is another talented lady. Check out her stained gourds project, they are beautiful!!!

7. Layla at The Lettered Cottage. She is just so young & hip and her style is so chic, but comfortable, too. Make sure to check out her black kitchen cupboards, so pretty! News Flash! I just found out that she is trying out for the next Design Star show at HGTV! Woot, go Layla!!!

I also received this lovely blog award from Janie at Southern Lagniappe. Thanks, Janie that was so sweet!





I would love to share this one with ALL OF YOU. So please accept this award, my blogging friends, you make everyday a wonderful one, with your designing projects, humor and words of encouragement.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Bella

6 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Hi, Bella ...

Thank you so much for the sweet "I Love Your Blog" award.

Coming from you makes it even more special and I do appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Janie

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Congratulations on your awards Bella! You deserve them...I love visiting you and look forward to your comments on my blog.
Diane

Mary Kay said...

Hey Bella! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Oh boy, do I love your kitty. I'm ashamed I don't have mine on my blog. I'll have to add him!

Best,
MK

Marie said...

THANK YOU!!!! Congrats on YOU getting the award and thank you for passing it along to me. :o)

aj said...

Girl! You got some awesome garage sale finds:)

Chris said...

Awww...I got an award, and I didn't even know it! I'm sorry. I've been so busy with houseguests that I'm totally behind on blogging! Thank you soooo much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails