Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've Been Song Tagged!

I've been Song Tagged by Shelia from Note Songs .



This is so much fun! Here is the tag:

List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what genre, whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer.

Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.

Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.

Here I go...
I'm not really 'into' any particular song right now, but I would like to share 7 of my favorite songs with you, although I love many, many more songs:

1. Imagine, by John Lennon (Dolly, I love ya, but why, why, did you remake this song?)
2. With or Without You, U2 (Love their passion!)
3. I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston (Before she found drugs, oh Whitney!)
4. The Reason, Hoobastank (Reminds me of my late brother, makes me cry every time)
5. The Glamorous Life, Sheila E. (A fun song from a fun gal!)
6. Sweetest Taboo, Sade (Love Sade!)
7. Pride/In The Name of Love, U2 (Scream it to the world, U2!!!)

The 7 people I will tag:

1. Mama from Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This
2. Pat from The Wreath Witch
3. Marlene from Jujubes Coastal
4. Merrianne from Our Own Family Adventures
5. Amy from My Tudor House
6. Blanca from For The Love of My Home
7. Sassy Seamstress from The Sassy Seamstress

8 comments:

MERRIANNE said...

Thanks for taggin me! I will get to work on my list right away :)

About YOUR list: I ♥ U2!

I know what you mean about Whitney Houston---she had the MOST beautiful VOICE EVER, then she got all CrAzY!

I love THE REASON by Hoobastank....i always gotta PUMP UP THE VOLUME to that Song!!

Shelia said...

Morning Bella! Oh, I'm so glad you liked the song tag! Some folks don't want you to tag them, but since I'm so new I'm loving it. I laughed out loud when I saw Bert and Ernie - so cute!! I know most of your songs. What a time we're having!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Susie Harris said...

Hi Bella.. Thanks for the sweet comments you left about my bath... I guess you missed what I added about the color... It's not that lime... I woke this morning to see that the computer changed it to lime... Whewwww it woke me up! smiles.... Susie h~

see you there! said...

A few of your songs are familiar favorites and a few I don't know so I'm going to see if I can find them on Playlist.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to find new friends on the net.

Darla

veryberrynice said...

I like those songs too.

Brandee :-)

Mama Said said...

Got my songs posted! Thanks for tagging me! It's funny 'cause I've been like a teenager about songs this summer. I think I've spent too many years listening to talk radio! LOL!

mytudorhouse said...

ok Bella - you got it! :-)

Amy

Deb said...

Bella, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am trying to picture your kitchen in my head. Based on what you told me I think you should definitely paint your cabinets. The painted brick doesn't sound so bad. In fact, if you sand it down in some areas so that it looks aged and a little peeled, it will give the kitchen some character once it is painted. The hardwood floors wouldn't bother me. Maybe just darkening them a bit or roughing them up so they look aged and giving them a fresh coat of poly would help them. The appliances always pose a problem. Personally I would love to have stainless in my kitchen, but until these give out I'm stuck with them.

By the way, really like the redo in your son's room. So fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails