I've been Song Tagged by Shelia from Note Songs .
This is so much fun! Here is the tag:
List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what genre, whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer.
Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.
Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
Here I go...
I'm not really 'into' any particular song right now, but I would like to share 7 of my favorite songs with you, although I love many, many more songs:
1. Imagine, by John Lennon (Dolly, I love ya, but why, why, did you remake this song?)
2. With or Without You, U2 (Love their passion!)
3. I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston (Before she found drugs, oh Whitney!)
4. The Reason, Hoobastank (Reminds me of my late brother, makes me cry every time)
5. The Glamorous Life, Sheila E. (A fun song from a fun gal!)
6. Sweetest Taboo, Sade (Love Sade!)
7. Pride/In The Name of Love, U2 (Scream it to the world, U2!!!)
The 7 people I will tag:
1. Mama from Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This
2. Pat from The Wreath Witch
3. Marlene from Jujubes Coastal
4. Merrianne from Our Own Family Adventures
5. Amy from My Tudor House
6. Blanca from For The Love of My Home
7. Sassy Seamstress from The Sassy Seamstress