Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A fun & funky find

I love the clearance bin at any store...look at this hippy chick clock I found yesterday at Bed, Bath & Beyond:



It tells time in French:



Isn't the 7 Sexy?




The 11 ain't so shabby itself:



I still can't figure out how to photograph price stickers with my camera...but it says the original price was $49.99 and I got it for...drumroll...$9.99!!! But wait, there's more...I had a handy-dandy 20% off coupon, so I got it for $8 + tax, pretty cool deal, I'd say!



Bon Jour!

PS: It's 24 inches in diameter...and I have no place to hang it...but for $8 I will find a spot...oh and it WORKS, too!




4 comments:

Susie Harris said...

What a find! You go girl! About your sticker... do you have a micro button on your camera? If so that might help some. Then you can zoom in real close and show us all of that yummy money you saved! Take care my friend! Susie H~

sassy seamstress said...

thanks for stopping by my blog...great find and bb&b. gotta love those 20% off coupons on top of a sale!

Justine said...

Hi Bella! I noticed you just stopped by my blog. As for taking close-up shots like the sticker, there's an option on digital cameras that's called macro. It's usually displayed with a tulip. Click on that, and then you can get as close as you want!
And I can't believe those flowers are broccoli!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Bella said...

Justine...that worked! Thanks, that was driving me crazy! I will post an updated pic sometime...not sure when though ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails